Monday, January 26, 2009

jumping into the modern world of gaming

okay, so for the longest time i didn't really care about getting a new game system. i have my sega genesis from back in high school and roughly 60 games to go with it. quite a collection if you ask me. this past summer my family got together for vacation and we played the wii a lot. i had played a wii before and didn't really care, but this time it was fun. i think it was the most fun because gianna got into playing. (she doesn't play video games) it then became my mission to get a wii for our family. as gianna stated in her blog we bought a wii last friday. yippee!! it is an instant hit with the girls as they race their cows around the track knocking over scare crows. we had fun playing tennis last night and i am sure that it will continue for many times to come.

let us know of any great games out there that are worth playing.

1 comment:

librariane said...

Wiiiiiiiii!

I've been into Rock Band lately, but we don't own it, as we don't have all the equipment to go with it.

I want to get the carnival mini golf (or whatever it's called), but it's still expensive. I also would like SuperSmashBros. and MarioKart... And I've been told about a bunny one that's good, but have yet to see it. I don't even recall it's name.

Hopefully you'll get some more suggestions that I can use, too!