Friday, December 29, 2006

to find a booger sucker

traveling with sick children is not fun. i don't recommend trying this. you see all four of us traveled for the holidays and we were all sick. now as an adult one can over look the misery of a headcold, but a child (a small on at that) can't do this. so with much crying, many movies, a few stops along the way, we finally completed our journey home. (6hrs!!) now the task of getting everybody back on schedule has begun. ugh. i am tired so i will write no more.

p.s. - according to ruhama she doesn't have a goose. . . hmm, i wonder

7 comments:

gianna said...

OUr six hour car ride used to take us 4 before children!

Jenny Aust said...

That does suck! We also had a sick child the ENTIRE Christmas holiday in ND. And she was coughing and sneezing and so miserable that she too was crying most of the way home...all 5 1/2 hours! We really outta form a support group! But I want to be president!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Glad to hear you made it home safe at least.

The hopeless gardener said...

i dunno jenny, my sources tell me you may be unstable as a pres.

librariane said...

To fully verify that I do *not* have a goose, visit my blog--the true new bird of the household is there. :P

And I must add that having one half of the household sick is not fun, either. While one is lying in bed coughing, the other is ready to do things...

Anonymous said...

to be healthy is a gift we forget about until we are not..... !!! I only had 3 really rotten days and NO travael... so I am thankful.. looking forward to more on the 'goose'

Jenny Aust said...

Unstable! I don't know what you mean! And you really shouldn't be saying malicious things about me. As the president of our support group, I could kick you out of the group! (And that means more caramel bars for me and Gianna!)