Tuesday, December 19, 2006

too much food

we have too much food at work today. there are 4 trays/tins of cookies, a huge basket of Panera bread, four mini loaves of pumpkin bread, 5 boxes of chocolates, and a chocolate cake. having food around the office is great, don't get me wrong, but gee whiz. this doesn't help my sugar intake, and being soooooo tired i do not have any will power to just walk away. let me clarify that last statement. i have no problem walking away from the chocolate stuff. (yuck)

so i have too much sugar coursing through my system, i am overtired, and to top it all off. . .

MY KNEE STILL HURTS!!!!

i think i should go eat some bran now.

7 comments:

gianna said...

Oh, the joy of working at CRCCS! Blessing and curse!

Anonymous said...

well,,,, you started my day with a good laugh!! ... between reading your writings and feeling your 'pain'( the sugar thing).... I have a great time reading all the comments... I have decided that your friends and family are totally nuts!!

Jenny Aust said...

Cry me a river! What a horrible life you have!

Okay, so that was my attempt to be mean to you for saying you were not going to be leaving me comments on my blog!

(Come on, you know you want to!)

Anonymous said...

Send some of it this way! All we have are cookies and chocolate, and I would love some bread-type items to munch on.

Though, my job can be quite sedentary at times, so perhaps I should skip the high caloric foods...

Anonymous said...

I think its about time for that third kid dont you? Hurry up what ya waiting for?

Curt
P.S. I hope things are going well and we cant wait to meet Brin!!! Talk to ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Same thing down here. My favorite? Those little soup crackers with the ranch dressing flavoring. I could eat those things for years.

The hopeless gardener said...

oster crackers with ranch are good. maybe i should see if "somebody" will make some.