Friday, January 12, 2007

new toy!!


there aren't a whole lot of things that i purchase that get me really excited. once in a while this does happen, as it did this week. using xmas money that i got this year i researched and decided to purchase a fish finder. i was able to find a handheld portable fish finder, made by norcross, that fit within my budget. i know it isn't as fancy as a hummingbird or eagle brand, but i think it will do the job for me. a nice feature is the fact that the transducer comes with a float so you can use it anywhere!! if you don't have a boat no problem. i am so excited to try out my new gadget that i am willing to go ice fishing. that is huge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Congrats, man. That is too cool. See what I need is a little device like that one, but instead of showing me fish, it will actually catch them for me. We can't all be as amazingly talented as you, you know. :)

GeoLeoF said...

Hey,
Now you can find out if there are any fish in Hayden Lake in the winter. They seem to migrate somewhere else! ~~~ GeoLeo

gianna said...

Why does my dad go by GeoLeo? Was that a high school nickname?

librariane said...

Ooooo...new gadgets! I can't wait until I get mine...Carissa and I just have to get together...

Jenny Aust said...

Because of our good friends (and avid fishermen), Rick and Rose, I actually know EXACTLY what you're talking about...and how it works! Good for you! You must tell all of us how your new toy did on its first outing!